Savvy Selection - New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
While it may stake a claim for being New Zealand's greatest export, not all Sauvignon Blanc are created equal. This is a top quality selection of the wine variety that put New Zealand on the international wine map.
In this 6 bottle selection we have 1 bottle of each these wines:
- Saint Clair Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
- Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc
- Pyramid Valley North Canterbury Sauvignon +
- Dog Point Sauvignon Blanc
- Nautilus Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Smith & Sheth CRU Wairau Sauvignon Blanc
Great summer drinking with examples of the things we love most about Sauvignon Blanc: a vibrant enticing nose, freshness, full flavours and a clean finish. Each wine is sure to please if you enjoy drinking the best examples of New Zealand Sauvignon.